If you are looking for the most experienced window installers and craftsmen in the Arlington Heights area, you’ve come to the right place. You don’t have to take our word for it as our customer reviews can tell you that all our work is high-quality and we complete it well within both timeline and budget.
We aren’t just here to install a new window and leave. We want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your new windows and that they fit in perfectly with the rest of your house. We don’t want any surprises at the end, which is why we work with you every step of the way, from selecting materials and design to budgeting. We are upfront about all our prices so when the project is finished you know exactly what to expect.
Are you looking to get new windows but don’t know which window installers to pick? Call Elite Remodeling Group. We’ll provide a free consultation with a window replacement expert at your Arlington Heights windows. We will answer all your questions, no strings attached.
Why hire pro window installers?
Windows are one of the first things you notice when looking at someone’s home. No matter how good the rest of the house looks, having foggy or damaged looking windows really brings down the overall appearance of your home. Old windows that let in the cold also raise your heating bills and can create an uncomfortable environment. Replacing your windows is the obvious solution to these problems and you want to get it done right the first time!
Choosing a professional window installer or doing it yourself or hiring less experienced workers has many benefits. These include:
- Energy efficient windows: When windows are installed and sealed correctly, they keep out the cold much better and can decrease your heating bill.
- Lasting windows: You won’t have to worry about replacing your windows again in a couple of years when they are selected and installed by an expert window installer.
- Customization: Professional window installers have access to a wider variety of products and materials. A handyman would only be able to buy premade windows at a store.
- Reliable craftsmanship: You don’t have to worry about your windows being crafted or installed incorrectly the first time around when you choose an expert.
How we install new windows
Our expert window installers want to make sure you know what is going on with your home every step of the way. Here is the process we use when replacing windows:
- We remove the old window. This is done carefully and efficiently so as to not damage any of the surrounding area. Once the window is removed, we then recycle it.
- Our carpenters adjust your window opening. We want your new windows to fit perfectly. Adjustments are made by professionals with years of experience.
- Flashing application. This is to prevent any water from seeping in through the window opening.
- Frame sealing. We use sealants specific to windows in order to ensure a tight seal that won’t need to be repaired any time soon.
- Set the window into place. This is done very carefully as we do not want to risk any damage to the window while placing it into the opening.
- Level testing. Your window needs to be level in order to prevent water leaks. Being level also makes it look its best. If our test shows we’re off, we start all over on placing the window.
- Framing nails. We nail the window into place and seal over every nail.
- Window testing. We want to make sure your window works correctly before we finish the job.
- Time to show off your new windows! We do a walk through with you to make sure that you are 100% satisfied before we finish your project.
That’s everything we do when we install windows. If you don’t understand something, don’t worry! Our window installation experts know the whole process like the back of their hand. We make sure that your window replacement project is easy and stress-free for you. Our team will test your window and check their work multiple times to ensure that you won’t need repairs or maintenance any time soon. Once we’re finished, you’ll be able to fully enjoy your beautiful new windows.
What are the Top Window Brands?
There are many different brands out there you can choose from when selecting your replacement windows. We only source from brands that provide high-quality products we can trust to last for years to come. Some of the brands we choose are:
- Pella Windows
- Andersen Windows
- Marvin Windows
- Jeld-Wen Windows
- And more!
Speak with us and we’ll be happy to show you are our whole selection.
At Elite Remodeling Group we want to make sure you get the exact replacement windows you want and this is why we work with many different brands. Our window installers know what they’re talking about when it comes to different brands and we trust their opinions when it comes to selecting products. They know which products will stand the test of time and they understand the kinds of styles and materials customers are looking for. We don’t want you to have to sacrifice quality for price, either. This is why we find a wide variety of quality products at all price points.
Arlington Heights area window installers
You have many options for getting replacement windows in Arlington Heights and we know that. What sets us apart is our high level of professionalism and our commitment to providing the highest quality of materials. We have what it takes to do the job to your satisfaction. The first step toward getting your project started is to call us and schedule a consultation. One of our window replacement experts will speak with you about your project, get to know what you have in mind as far as style and material goes, and take a look at your existing windows. From there, we’ll be able to offer a quote and show you different product options depending on your budget. The process is really very simple since we help you every step of the way!
If you’re ready for the new windows you’ve always dreamed of, give us a call today or fill out our contact form to set up your consultation.